Lanyards have become vital for many companies, institutions, business and organizations. They are commonly used to display identification badges of employees, students, members of the group or organizers of different events. They are visually-appealing accessories that hold ID cards which are essential for easy identification, making it more convenient to enter office premises as well as comply with the security measures in the work areas. For offices that use card readers, the straps are long enough to reach the machine with ease. Because they are easier to use, lanyards have become more popular than pins or clips among employers and employees.
Here are some of the practical reasons why these cords are very popular:
1. They are cost-effective.Small and big companies, individuals and groups can afford them because they are budget-friendly. For bulk orders, many providers offer big discounts. They also last for long time because of their durability. They are not also easily lost or misplaced.
2. They make users more inventive.Aside from the usual purpose of holding ID badges, they are used as branding tools. Company owners, school administrators, social event planners, and creative individuals use them for promotional purposes. Logos, brand names, taglines, websites, and telephone numbers are boldly printed to catch the attention of other people. Students display their schools’ logos proudly with printed lanyards even outside school premises.
3. They are easy to use.Anyone can put them on and take them off easily anytime and anywhere. They can be worn quickly even while rushing off to work. The elderly, as well as people who are suffering from eye problems or nerve issues, can slip them on effortlessly.
4. They prevent damages on clothes or uniforms because of the absence of pins or clips to secure ID cards.
5. They replace the traditional garlands and pins used to welcome visitors and guests of honor.
6. They come in different styles, fabric materials, and colors.With variety of colors, they can easily match the logo or designs. They can also accommodate specific requirements for places that have strict hygiene rules. There are materials that are “anti-microbial” or deter growth of germs with “nano particle” components. There is also a mechanism used nowadays to prevent strangulation when users accidentally slip or get caught on something that can cause suffocation. Many hospitals and schools use these kinds of fabrics.
7. They become personalized souvenir items for personal and business events.They work in two ways, for identification purposes and as tokens of appreciation from the organizers. They are practical souvenirs which make visitors remember the event whenever they see them. There are people who love to collect these cords, especially the decorative, colorful ones.
8. They support the advocacy of reuse, reduce and recycle.They’re versatile as they can also be used as cellphone holders, USB holders, and key holders. Creative people use them for unusual and fun ways like making colorful leash for dogs or decorative ties for some projects at home. It is also good to note that polyethylene and nylon are safe, Earth-friendly materials.
9. They can be used to identify different departments, groups and teams.Using color-coded cords is becoming a common practice in offices, events or competitions. This allows for easy identification, making it effortless to distinguish employees from non-personnel. Outsiders are also given visitors’ pass lanyards for proper acknowledgement.
10. They are useful tools at home.Mothers usually make them as cords to hang kitchen utensils or decors. Fathers use them to hang small tools in the garage and in organizing items in one place. The attached rings and hooks on them can securely store locks and keys.
11. They make excellent and unique cords for eyeglasses.With twisting or braiding techniques, lanyards become useful especially for forgetful people who always misplace their eyeglasses.
12. They secure important accessories (such as a compass and a small knife) for outdoor lovers or campers. They are also waterproof so they can be used during vigorous activities.
Wholesale Lanyards is your one-stop lanyard solution shop! If you need Id lanyards, badge lanyards, lanyards, cell phone lanyards or any other style, we can provide it.